It is very easy to build a histogram. In a histogram the always the data’s will be a discrete data’s. So that we can use the discrete data’s for building a histogram.
Step-1: First we have to check the given frequency weather it is in inclusive form or it is in exclusive form. If the given frequency is in inclusive form then we have to change it into the exclusive form.
Step-2: While building a histogram taking perfect scale is very important, after taking the scales we can mark the class intervals in x – axis and in y – axis. Check that the scales on both the axis are not the same.
Step-3: Build the rectangles according to the class intervals at the base and the frequencies as the heights. These are the steps to solve histogram info.
Build a histogram for the given frequency and class interval
|0 – 10||15|
|10 – 20||14|
|20 – 30||
|30 – 40||
|40 – 50||
The histogram is a two dimensional frequency density diagram. In a histogram the class intervals and the frequency are in the form of a rectangle. According to the readings the histogram diagram will vary.
1) In the X – axis the class intervals are taken and in the Y – axis the frequency is taken.
2) The scales for X – axis and Y axis are marked, in scales in the Y axis are 0, 10, 15, 20, 25.
3) While we mark the class intervals we have to be more accurate so that there is no small errors are made.
4) Now we can draw rectangle bars for class intervals in the base and the corresponding frequencies as the heights.
5) This is how we create a histogram